Lost – ’6.07′ – Dr Linus – Official Trailer
Q: How about some Lost scoop…?
A : Here’s your Lost scoop: If you’re expecting the Sawyer/Kate/Jack triangle to move front and center during these final 10 episodes, it may be time to start managing those expectations. “We’re moving into the endgame of the show [and] the stakes have moved beyond, ‘Who’s Kate going to pick?’ and into, ‘Is anyone going to be left alive?,’ says executive producer Damon Lindelof.
(This is not ‘scoop’ if you’ve listened to any of about 100 interviews Lindelof/Cuse have given in recent weeks (maybe earlier. -Cyn)
“I hope [viewers are] going to be satisfied with what we’re doing…I understand in seasons past how (Kate/Jack/Sawyer) was much more relevant. We’re not neglecting it, but there’s a lot of fish to fry.
Here Lindelof either contradicts himself or simply forgets what he opined earlier in the interview. The cynic in me says Darlton (Lindelof and partner in crime, Carlton Cuse) want their cake and to eat it as well–keep the “Skaters” and “Jaters” and even the all-but-hopeless “Suliet” fans holding on to a shred of hope while at the same time declaring the three-way romantical stuff is OVER and the time for frying fish is upon us. Or something.
The elements of the love triangle — Kate’s relationship with Jack, her relationship with Sawyer, Sawyer’s relationship with Juliet, who’s dead — are a huge part of the season. All that stuff is in play.”
Q: Will we find out why Richard doesn’t age on Lost?
A: Yes. The big reveal occurs in the March 23 Richard-centric episode. And if you think you know the answer, think again. “I definitely had a number of theories about why he doesn’t age and I was dead wrong,” confesses Nestor Carbonell, who adds that the episode is unconventional in that “the ‘A’ story focuses on the origins of this character. There’s a little bit of stuff on the island, but not much. It [mostly] deals with the past.”
OMG. This is so not scoop! Extract the info and it could be the TVGuide show listing blurb.
Michelle Rodriguez is the latest Lost vet to book a return trip to The Island.
Sources confirm to me exclusively that Rodriguez will reprise her role as late 815 tailie Ana-Lucia in at least one of the show’s final episodes.
Rodriguez, who was killed off in season 2, returned in season 5 when Ana-Lucia appeared in one of Hurley’s visions.
There’s no word where or exactly when Ana-Lucia will resurface this time around, but…this has “flash-sideways cameo!” written all over it!
Rodriguez joins a growing list of Lost alums guest-starring this season. Said list includes Maggie Grace, Harold Perrineau, Cynthia Watros, and Rebecca Mader.
Last week I told you that we will find out what the Island is about halfway through the season, and that it is described as a four-letter word. Here’s what else I can tell you:
- We learn what the Island is from Jacob in episode nine, which is Richard Alpert’s backstory.
- The four-letter word has an “O.”
- In the same episode, we find out why Richard doesn’t age. It involves a request.
Latest from Kristen
Important ‘Facts’ About the Smoke Monster/MIB/Fake Locke– according to Kristen:
- He is “evil incarnate.” That is an accurate description. And important. (Well yeah, if thats accurate it certainly is important. Such deep thinking. j/k!)
- He “appears as someone you know who has died.” Hurley is so screwed. (I disagree.)
- He cannot kill a candidate. This is why he didn’t kill Sayid. Or Sawyer. (EDIT/ or Claire or Kate IMO, if you believe that there have been 360 candidates including Littleton–now crossed off–and Austen: Not crossed off–Cyn).
- He is a compulsive liar. Notice how he doesn’t make statements , but rather starts each promise with “What if I told you…?” (or put another way he speaks in riddles or his statements are prefaced with a question. Does not mean he’s compelled to lie.)
- He has got himself an army. Team Jacob better get their act together soon if they want to save the world. Yes, you heard me: Save the world! That is what this is all about, my friends! (OK. Sounds like a theory. I don’t have a better one, though I do think that “redemption” plays a huge roll in this in which case the world “is so screwed.”)
6. He cannot hurt children. Terry O’Quinn spoke with Kristen about the Smoke Monster he calls “Puffy.”
Team Darlton have already played with the longstanding taboo against shooting kids on a network television drama. I don’t think they have the intestinal fortitude to try it again– even here in their final season where in theory they can do “anything.” ( I don’t watch much network TV but back in the olden days before cable, kids just did not get killed on television. Then cable TV came along.)
Episode 6×06 “Sundown” – Dogen’s Dagger
Episode 6×06 “Sundown” – Sayid Returns to the Temple
Episode 6×06 “Sundown” – Smokey Ravages the Temple
Source: Get Lost Podcast
Synopsis for LOST – “Sundown” E6x06 – Sayid is faced with a difficult decision, and Claire sends a warning to the temple inhabitants, on “Lost,” TUESDAY, MARCH 2 (9:00-10:00 p.m., ET) on the ABC Television Network.
“Lost” stars Naveen Andrews as Sayid, Nestor Carbonell as Richard Alpert, Emilie de Ravin as Claire, Michael Emerson as Ben, Jeff Fahey as Frank Lapidus, Matthew Fox as Jack, Jorge Garcia as Hurley, Josh Holloway as Sawyer, Daniel Dae Kim as Jin, Yunjin Kim as Sun, Ken Leung as Miles, Evangeline Lilly as Kate, Terry O’Quinn as Locke and Zuleikha Robinson as Ilana.
Guest starring: Kevin Durand as Keamy, Anthony Azizi as Omar/Arabic man, Hiroyuki Sanada as Dogen, John Hawkes as Lennon, Andrea Gabriel as Noor “Nadia” Abed Jaseem, Kimberley Joseph as Cindy, Cas Anvar as Omer, Kailee Velasco as Eva, Aramis Knight as Sam, Peter Stray as doctor, Salvatore Abbadessa as cabbie, David Griffith as screaming Other, Mickey Graue as Zack and Kiersten Havelock as Emma.
“Sundown” was written by Paul Zbyszewski & Graham Roland and directed by Bobby Roth.
Hiroyuki Sanada Interview snippets with NY Mag
We know tonight’s episode, “Sundown,” is a Sayid-focused episode. We’re assuming Dogen plays a role?
Yeah, I think it’s a big moment for Dogen, too. Little by little, I think my past will reveal everything. It does focus on Sayid; his present and his sideways. And, also, we have a big scene together.
Lost’s producers keep teasing fans by mentioning that Dogen holds a huge secret to the show. Any hints?
I don’t know about the top secret, yet. But he has a key.
How would you describe Dogen?
He’s the leader of the temple Others. He grew up in Japan and, somehow, he came to the island a long time ago. He’s not a Buddhist — he’s kind of a medical doctor and also he has a mission on the island. He has a lot of layers in his mind and in his past. He has dignity, but also some different faces because of the past. It will be revealed quite soon.
How long has he been on the island?
Just over fifteen years.
What’s the chain of command? Did Dogen only report to Jacob? Maybe Ben?
I can’t tell you, exactly. He has a mission he was sent by another person.
Source: Full Interview @ NYMag
Here is a break down of spoilers and tidbits via Kristen at E! Online
1) Episode 6×15 ‘Across the Sea’ – No series regulars will appear (Confirms what many might have suspected based on the filming for Year 23 with MiB and Jacob.)
2) Rebecca Mader a/k/a Charlotte will return (I believe from previous spoilers she returns in the flash-sideways of Sawyer.)
3) Episode 6×09, ‘Ab Aeterno’ (Richard-centric):
- We will learn what the island is from Jacob. Last week she (Kristen) said that it is a 4-letter word with out an A or E but this week she says it has an O.
- We learn why Richard does not age
Source: E! Online
After the jump is another version of the rehash of what was said at the February 27, 2010 Paley event.